Let’s Learn About Shapes!
A Math Lesson for Pre
What you will learn!
• After this presentation you will know the
names of different shapes and you will know
what different shapes look like!
• Click on a shape to learn more about it.
• Click on the speaker button to hear the shapes’ name.
• To get back to the main page click on the house.
• To go to the rondo click on the yellow arrow.
• For more activities click on the blue arrow.
Circle Square Rectangle
Trapezoid Rhombus Parallelogram
• Click on a shape of your choice.
• Say “I spy a ___________”. For example if
you clicked on the circle, you would say “I spy a
• Then everyone says together “Shapes, Shapes, all
around, we love shapes, you bet!”.
• Repeat until everyone has taken a turn!
• Click on the green arrow to take the quiz.
• Click on your choice. If you get it right you’ll
see a smiley face. If you get it wrong you’ll see
a “Try Again” message.
• If you get it wrong, take another guess!
• Click on the blue triangle to go to the next
What is this shape?