Be the first to like this
In a highly competitive market, products and services are becoming increasingly commoditized and companies have realized that relationships with their customers are the key to long-term success and competitive advantage.
Tonkin’s Customer Experience Conference 2010 will feature presentations and case studies from the key industry experts that will enable companies to understand the importance of an excellent customer experience to satisfy and retain customers, to enhance customer experience by exceeding customer expectations in learning how to assess the customer’s needs and wants and to identify customer experience strategies to increase competitiveness in today’s highly-competitive market.
• Benefitting by Recognizing Importance and Power of Customer Experience for Customer Satisfaction and Customer Retention
• Understanding Customer’s Point of View to Optimize the Voice of the Customer
• Reducing Competition by Providing Customers with Interaction Options across Many Channels to Provide Consistency and Efficiency
• Delivering Superb Customer Experience by Creating Synergy between Customer Reference and Customer Loyalty
• Determining the role and importance of customer experience to create customer satisfaction and customer retention
• Building an excellent customer experience by focusing on customer-centric initiatives
• Reducing competition by constantly educating and training staffs, by learning how to analyse and evaluate customer feedbacks and by determining the techniques on how to personalize customer experience across all channels of providing customer service.
• Enhancing customer experience by creating the best customer experience management strategy