- ชีวิตของคนที่สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงโลกทั้งโลกไดดวย เทคโนโลยี
• Bill Gates บุคคลที่ร่ํารวยที่สุดของโลก เปนแชมปมา กวา 14 ป ดวยการ
จัดลําดับของ นิตยสาร Forbes
• เขาเรียนมหาวิทยาลัย Harvard University, 1973–1975.
• จุดเดน ของ Bill Gates คือ ความรักในงานที่ทํา ทําในสิ่งชอบ
และ ทําสิ่งที่ชอบเขาไป จนฝงเขาไปในจิตวิญญาณ
• เขาเปนเพียงแคเด็กธรรมดา แตทําไมเขาจึงรวยไดขนาดนี้
• เขามีวิสัยทัศนอยางไร เกี่ยวกับ PC ในอีก หาปขางหนา
• “ I'll be brave, in five years we'll have many tens of million of people sitting
browsing their photos, browsing their music, organising their lives using this
type of touch interface," he said.
Facebook.com - เวบไซด ที่มีคนเขามาใชมากที่สุดใน
ประเทศไทย รองจาก google.co.th
• Facebook is a social networking website launched on February 4,
2004. The free-access website is privately owned and operated by
Facebook, Inc. Users can join networks organized by city,
workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other
• 80 + million registered users in > 200 nations
• 44+ million unique monthly users
• Available in 23+ languages
• Founded by Ramu Yalamanchi ( CEO & Founder)
• ( B.S. in computer science from the University of Illinois – Urbana,
• Ramu Yalamanchi – Founder and CEO
Ramu Yalamanchi is the founder and chief executive officer
of hi5 Networks, Inc. Ramu oversees key partnerships,
business and product strategy, and helps guide the overall
growth of the organization. After launching hi5 in 2003,
Ramu brought the service to profitability within the first year
of operation, and continues to drive the evolution of the
service and business to millions of customers worldwide.
• Prior to starting hi5, Ramu played a key role in technology
companies that have advanced online advertising and the
progression of Internet communities. He was an early
contributor serving in product management, business
development, and sales at eGroups (acquired by Yahoo!) and
AdKnowledge (acquired by CMGI). In his final year of
college, Ramu helped launch Sponsornet – the Web’s first
advertising network. Prior to these experiences, Ramu
learned about company building and business leadership
from his entrepreneurial father, who established and
managed more than a half dozen companies as Ramu was
growing up in the suburbs of Chicago.
• Ramu holds a B.S. in computer science from the University
of Illinois – Urbana, Champaign.
• Akash Garg co-founded hi5 Networks, Inc., and is the
company’s chief technology officer. Akash oversees hi5’s
technology infrastructure and software development, and
originally developed the core product concepts and
underlying technology that has helped to fuel the rapid
growth of the service. To support one of the most-trafficked
sites in the world, Akash has guided the design and
implementation of a highly scalable, highly available
platform using a combination of open source and
homegrown technologies on low-cost Linux machines.
• Prior to hi5, Akash was at Reactivity, assisting early-stage
startups with technology strategy and direction, as well as
architecting and implementing key portions of Reactivity’s
flagship product. His interest in computers and technology
began at a very young age. His family had purchased one of
the early IBM PCs, and Akash’s initial interest in PC gaming
led to an exploration and passion in programming.
• He later graduated with a B.S. and M.S. in computer science
from Stanford University.
• Anil Dharni – Director of Products
• Anil Dharni is the director of products at hi5 Networks, Inc., where he drives the product roadmap and key product
initiatives. Anil works closely with hi5’s engineering team to deliver new features and services from concept to launch
for hi5’s members globally.
• Most recently, Anil was co-founder of an Internet based knowledge-sharing community for college students, where he
led a pilot of his company’s offering at 10 universities. Previously, he served in product management roles at Yahoo!
and held consulting and engineering roles at Wipro, Ariba, and Engineering Animation. Shortly after completing his
undergraduate in engineering, Anil founded and sold a Company that provided a collaborative workflow management
• Anil holds a B.E. in aeronautical engineering from Punjab University and an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of
Management (where he was co-president of both the MIT Venture Capital Club and MIT Innovation Club).