4. ● Direct
○ Direct Email Marketing (own database)
○ Direct Email Marketing (third party database)
● Search Engine Organic traffic
○ Pay Per Click (AdWords, Facebook)
○ Display (Banner, Retargeting*)
○ Social (Pay per Tweet)
● Social (Organic Reach Traffic)
○ Other websites, forum, blogs
○ Hub (ex. TripAdvisor)
○ Pay per Visit (ex. pop under, Fulltraffic)
1) All traffic sources
5. 1) What is a search engine?
A. an intelligent software that learns from its users
B. a big data archive
C. a ranking algorithm
D. a company with an aim of gaining a profit
E. a mass media with advertising business model
14. 1) Inside Organic Results...
For each Keyword Google must have
a ranking… and
Nearly 500 Million Searches A Day Are For
Things Google Has Never Heard Of
(it’s 15% )
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/500m-things-google-has-never-heard-of-2013-
15. 1) New keyword, contest, ranking history
“Bellimbusto” contest was done by SEOTraining, slide curtesy of SEOJedi
17. 1) MOTO GP World Champions… team!
… name one!
Everyone is searching for a good team player but…
what do we need to learn to become one?
SEO is just one member of the web team!