18. Trouble-Shoot Sales and
• If your sales and marketing process is not
performing well you have to continually adjust it
until you can get the numbers up to a level thats
19. Here’s How
• Break down your sales and marketing
process into speciﬁc steps - also known
as your “funnel”
• Measure the performance of each step,
systematically A/B test each step of the
sales and marketing process, and look for
the alternative that generates more sales.
• In an A/B test you alternate between two
versions of a particular step in your sales
and marketing process(i.e. Web site
content, email, direct mail piece, telesales
script, landing pages, sales pages, etc)
25. “How A 3% Weekly
150% Annual Growth”
26. We Need To Look For “little
hinges that swing big doors”
• A/B testing is, without question, one of the highest-
leveraging revenue growth opportunities we have
in this business. The math is compelling.
• If you AVERAGE 3% improvement for 52 weeks,
you realize greater than 150% increase in revenue.
27. All It Takes Is 1% Improvement
Each Week To Post 50%
Increase, Year After Year.
42. “Death of the Website”
Just like how CDs replaced cassette tapes
when they died…
And DVDs replaced Video tapes when they
The Website Has Been Replaced By
Something We Call "The Sales Funnel."