10. Figure 2 Serous cystadenoma. (From Voet RL: Color Atlas of Obstetric and Gynecologic Pathology. St. Louis, Mosby, 1997, figure 6.20.)
13. Fig. 3. Axial (left) and coronal (right) CT images of a patient who has a mucinous cystadenoma.
15. Fig. 4. Ultrasound (left) and T1-weighted MR (right) images of a solid ovarian tumor that was found to be a Brenner tumor.
27. Figure 18-59 Struma ovarii. Variably sized banal thyroid follicles. (From Russell P, Robboy SJ, Anderson MC: Germ cell tumors of the ovaries. In Robboy SJ, Anderson MC, Russell P [eds]: Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract. Edinburgh, Churchill Livingstone, 2002.)
32. Figure 18-61 “Chocolate cyst” of ovary. The endometrioma is large, but has not yet completely replaced the ovary. (From Robboy SJ : Endometriosis. In Robboy SJ, Anderson MC, Russell P [eds]: Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract. Edinburgh, Churchill Livingstone, 2002.)
33. Figure 8-18 Management algorithm for postmenopausal women with an adnexal mass. Ca-125, cancer antigen-125; MI, morphologic indexing; TVS, transvaginal sonography,