Once you have started learning about predictive algorithms, and the basic knowledge discovery in databases process, what is the next level of detail to learn for a consulting project?
* Give examples of the many model training parameters
* Track results in a "model notebook"
* Use a model metric that combines both accuracy and generalization to rank models
* How to strategically search over the model training parameters - use a gradient descent approach
* One way to describe an arbitrarily complex predictive system is by using sensitivity analysis