* Conference in NYC on creativity, courtesy of the Pillsbury Institute 3
“..to bring into existence; to produce through
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make
mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”
- Scott Adams
1. Keep a notebook.
2. Listen first, then design.
3. Don't avoid the obvious.
4. The problem contains the solution.
5. Indulge your obsessions. They're passion made tangible.
6. Don't let the urgent demands of today always subvert your
plans for tomorrow.
7. Don't underestimate the importance of staying organized.
8. Hang around people who are passionate about things.
9. Share ideas liberally.
10.Surround yourself with people who motivate you,
and write things down.
11.Nothing trumps hard work.
Idea 1 –
ILR 4260 –
DEA 6450 –
Idea 2 –
Idea 3 –
“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”