3. Photo by Steffe Photo by taranRampersad Topics accomplish a single learning objective. The objective is the foundation of the topic. The results of all the topic components are judged against the objective .
4. What the learner will DO What the learner will DECIDE What the learner will CREATE
5. The title announces the topic and makes a promise. The title is a promise to the learner they will achieve what the title implies. The title is a small but critical part of the topic. Photo by Vidiot Photo by Vidiot Photo by geofones
7. Helps the learner see how the topic relates to the course. A good introduction is short. A couple of sentences and limited graphics are usually enough. Welcomes and familiarizes the learner to your topic. Photo by mousiekm Photo by dliban Photo by mozul
9. The summary gives the learner another chance to learn. The summary is a recap of the main points taught in the topic. The summary may is as an overview or preview of what will be taught in the topic. Photo by linkdj Photo by dkuropatwa Photo by dkuropatwa
11. Connect to life and work Do Practice Absorb Knowledge
13. Choose an authentic assessment that will measure the success of the topic. A topic assessment verifies the objective has been accomplished. The topic assessment is often the activity for the topic Photo by John C Abell