Myfuneralinsuranceforseniors.com Do we really want funeral insurance
Do We Really Want Funeral
• Funeral insurance is designed to cover the cost
of your funeral. No medical exam is needed to
take out a policy
How Much Funeral Insurance Do I
• It depends upon the funeral services you take
and burial you are having.
• Most of the companies range from $5,000-
$50,000. A simple and normal cremation will
cost you less than the insurer service.
What is the average cost of funeral
• As with all insurance, the cost is based on your
age and health when you start. Clients often
tell us the cost is higher than they anticipated.
• The average annual premiums quadruples for
consumers aged over 50, rising from A$336
for those aged 50–54 to A$1,344 for those
aged 80–84, the 2014 ASIC report found.
What does a burial policy cover?
• Funeral alone, or
• Cover additional final expenses such as
outstanding medical bills, legal costs, or any
other debts that you owe, such as credit card
The Ins and Outs of Funeral and Burial
• Visit this to know various queries
Alternatives to Funeral Insurance:
• Pre-paid funerals
• High-interest savings account
• Funeral bonds
• Super Funds
• Veteran Funeral amount from the government
• Funds from Department of Human Services
Thanks for Watching
• Visit MyFuneralInsuranceForSeniors.com
• Please likes, follow and comment
• Source of this case study: Internet