“Disclose That! The Blogger’s Guide to Disclosure Laws and Best Practices” originally presented September 28th as a part of the worldwide Social Media Week conference. This presentation will teach bloggers and other social media professionals about the most important things they should know about existing FTC guidelines and how they apply across all blogsites, social media networks, and online video.
– Why disclosure is essential for professional bloggers and other online content professionals
– Biggest myths and misconceptions bloggers and publishers have about disclosure
– Real-life examples, consequences, and punishments for failing to follow disclosure laws.
– Tips for best practices with disclosure for building trust with your audience.
– Free resources on disclosure laws and best practices, including the report, “Pay Me To Trust You: An Online Marketer’s Guide to The FTC’s Revised Guidelines for Disclosures of Endorsements in Social Media.”