1 Tim 6:17-21 17. Instruct those who are wealthy
in this worlds eyes not to be high-minded or to
put their trust in the uncertainty of wealth, but
rather to trust God who is the abundant provider
of all things that bring joy.
1 Timothy 6:17-21 18. Command them to do good,
to be rich in good deeds, to be generous and
willing to share. 19. In this way they will store up
treasures for the coming age and will firmly hold
on to the life that God Intended.
1 Timothy 6:17-21 20. Timothy, guard what has
been entrusted to your care. Avoid godless and
empty chatter and dissident ideas that are falsely
called Knowledge. 21. Some people who have
followed this foolishness have wandered
1 Timothy 6:17-21 21. away from the faith.
Grace be with you, Amen.
• I just bought a new iPhone and now I
have to start Candy Crush Saga from
Level 1 again
• Waking up this morning and was so cozy
I considered quitting my job just so I
could stay in bed for another hour
• The agony of waiting for something
after you order it online
• My children went to school this morning
without having eaten anything since last
• I’m 13 and I had to give up school to look
after my brothers and sisters
• I can’t go to school because I don’t have
• We don’t know where our next meal is