• Throughout history, gout has been associated with rich
foods and excessive alcohol consumption, a lifestyle
that could only be afforded by the wealthy class of the
• In the olden days, the kings and their loyal families
were the only group of people who had the luxury to
enjoy all the meaty food and drown themselves in the
sea of alcohol.
• They shown signs of gout attack at very young age and
it became acute and chronic at the later part of their
life which also resulted in other health complications
such as heart disease and kidney failure.
• This is why some of them died at relatively young ages.
This is why gout was popularly known as 'The Disease
of Kings' or 'Rich Man's Disease'.
• Wondering who were the rich and famous in our history
books that suffered from gout? Just to name a few
prominent figures here, among the famous gout patient
are Alexander the Great, Charlemagne or Charles the
Great, Leonardo da Vinci, Voltaire, Sir Isaac Newton,
and Charles Darwin.
• This is just the tip of the iceberg. If people were more
openly discuss about their health problem, more cases
will be recorded and you will be surprised by the
thousands of names that were listed.
• King Henry VIII, who lived from 1491 to 1547, was a
famous victim of gout. It is well known that in his later
life, he was abhorrently overweight and suffered from
gout and possibly syphilis.
• However, he had been a very active man in his
younger days. It was an accident in 1536 that made
him suffered a thigh wound which prevented him from
any exercise or physical activities.
• Now look back at our modern lifestyle, can you the
number of King Henry VIII among us? It is as if
everybody is living the king's life. Nice food is abundant
and is very much affordable compared to the last few
• It does not take a wounded thigh to cripple us or stop
us from some healthy exercise. Cinema-like LCD TV,
Computer games, Play Station are just portion of
things that stops us from being physically active.
• Continuous consumption of highly acidic food and lack
of exercise (which promote blood circulation and
detoxification) will result in excessive accumulation of
uric acids which will crystallize in the joints and trigger
• It is totally up to you to decide to be a healthy king or
"And now I would like to invite you to
claim your Free Instant Access to one
of my comprehensive reports
on Common Gout Treatments when you