The Lime jalapeno and cumin pork tenderloin is a very delicious and fantastic dish that is
particularly popular for its unmatched juiciness and versatility. This dish offer a rare treat to
the palate with its characteristic hot and intriguing tastes mainly drawn from the
popular jalapeno seeds. Apart from the revitalizing hot tastes this dish also combines an
intriguing range of flavors in a delicate blend of lime, pepper, chicken and cream among other
spices and additives that make for a truly fantastic treat to the palate. To make and enjoy this
spectacular dish right at home, follow this extremely easy gourmet recipe that clearly
expoundes all the instructions and ingredients that will guarantee you a perfect result. To help
you out here are somefree recipe videos.
2 ¼ lbs. pork tenderloin, connective tissue
Freshly squeezed juice of 2 limes
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon ground coriander
Freshly ground pepper
6 cloves garlic (2 chopped, 4 peeled and
2 tablespoons butter
1 large yellow onion, chopped
2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
2 red bell pepper, chopped
20 oz. frozen corn kernels
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 ½ cups chicken stock
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degree F.
2) Prepare the meat and lay it on a rimmed baking sheet and coat it with lime juice. Rub the
juice in thoroughly and drizzle 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil over the meat.
3) Season further with cumin, salt, pepper and coriander, then make small slits into the meat
and insert the garlic cloves into them.
4) Roast for 20 minutes; remove from the oven and set it aside.
5) In the meantime as the meat cooks put 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil into a pan over medium
heat. Add butter and allow it to melt then add jalapenos, bell pepper chopped garlic, onions,
corn salt and pepper. Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
6) Sprinkle flour over the vegetable mixture and cook further for 1 minute. Add the chicken
stock and cream stirring constantly and mix well. Simmer and reduce heat to medium low and
cook for 5 minutes or until thick and creamy. Sprinkle parsley and fresh cilantro.
7) Serve the pork with the vegetable sauce on the side.