EXPERT POINT OF VIEW
web accessibility expert want to have fun
? links ?
? no ? ? ?
DEVELOPER POINT OF VIEW
Web developer want short and simple coding instruction
THE MOUNT WCAG 2.0
• errors - ﬁrst step (81 instructions)
• risks - second step (49 instructions)
FIRST STEP TO WCAG 2.0
• All non-text content that is presented to the user has a text
alternative that serves the equivalent purpose, except for the
situations listed below
• Use the alt attribute for every img element
• If the img element is the only child of a button or an a element,
do not leave its alt attribute empty
SECOND STEP TO WCAG 2.0
• The purpose of each link can be determined from the link text
alone or from the link text together with its programmatically
determined link context, except where the purpose of the link
would be ambiguous to users in general.
• Use with caution the target attribute with a _blank value for an a