BY: http://www.brochure-design-india.comHow to improve yourBROCHUREDESIGNS
Here are the following tips tobe considered for designing abrochure..
1. LAYOUTThe layout of the brochure is all about the size, text, shape,content of the brochure. Layout helps in locating thepositions for each image, text or the designing part of it.It results in perfect placement of the whole brochure andhelps in modifying it.
2. CONTENTA brochure should not be completely incorporated withmaterials to be read. It should always be designed andimages should be the main role to play. This makes thebrochure unique, beautiful and attractive.
3. TYPESETTINGThe fonts used should be such that it supports thebrochures. Do not use fonts which is difficult to readeven if the design seems interesting. You definitely donot want your readers to miss out the information justbecause of the font.
4. COLOR AND SIZEChoose the right color for your brochure as each colorreflects different meaning thus mentioning thesignificance of it.The size of the brochure are generally printed in A5 ,A4and A3. So before thinking about printing think aboutthe size.
5. GRAPHIC DESIGNBrochure graphic design adds an extra attraction to thewhole brochure. The readers are genuinely attracted tothe design. Only content and image in a brochure gives adull and boring look to a brochure. The graphic touchmakes interesting.
6. PAPER MATERIALThe material of the paper is also determined when creatinga brochure. There are various types of papers like artpaper, art carton, paper mate. So chose your quality ofthe paper as it affects the sale value in the eyes of thecustomers.