Steamboat Velo Cross
Presented by Moots Cycles & Wildhorse Meadows
Saturday September 11th
Chief Referee: Dean Crandall ACA Permit #:CO-1051
Race website: www.bikesteamboat.com/cyclocross.html
Category Entry/D Prizes Time Duration
SW 4, SW35+ $25 Merch/3 11:00 AM 30
Juniors Free Merch/3 11:01 AM ~30
SM35+, SM45+, SM55+ $25 Cash/Merch/5 11:45 AM 45
Single Speed $25 Merch/3 11:46 AM 45
SM 35+_4, SM45+_4 $25 Merch/3 12:45 PM 45
SW 1-2, SW 3 $25 Cash/Merch/3 12:46 PM 45
SM 1-2, SM 3 $25 Cash/Merch/8 1:45 PM 60
SM 4 $25 Merch/3 3:00 PM 45
• ACA sanctioned event, all ACA rules apply and 1 day or annual ACA license required.
• Racers must wear helmet while warming up,
• Race will not be rescheduled due to bad weather, day of registration closer 30 minutes prior to race
start time, rider call-ups 10 minutes before start.
• The course will feature a variety of terrain including pavement, grass, mud and dirt.
• Pre registration is $25 online through bikereg.com, online registration closes September 8th midnight.
• Day of registration fee is $25, all racers must have an ACA annual license or purchase a $10
one day license.
• Minimum fields of 7 riders, promoter reserves the right to reduce the prize list, combine fields
or cancel the event if field minimums are not met.
From I-70, take CO-9 North from Silverthorne to Kremmling. Then turn left onto US-40 and travel 50 miles to
Steamboat Springs. Once into the city limits, take a right turn onto Mt Werner Rd and follow the signs to race parking.
Sleeping Giant Gravel Grinder
Sunday September 12th
40 miles of epic gravel roads around the scenic Sleeping Giant
Mountain, starting and finishing at Moots Cycles.Join us for this
spirited unsupported ride at 11am on Sunday followed by beverages
at the Moots factory.
Come for the Cross Race and stay for another great day of cross riding
on some of the best gravel roads in Northern Colorado. 85% of this loop
is gravel, dirt, and cowpath with limited if any vehicle traffic.
Sure to be a fun and eventful ride! Route may be modified if needed for