• The displaying of a brand in particular mass mediums to
develop a retaining relationship with its target market.
RETAIL OR LOCAL ADVERTISING
• Locally done advertising which goal is to encourage more product
consumption from the local target market.
• Advertising that advocates politicians.
• Advertisements of companies, service or products
appearing in the directories.
• A form of advertisement designed to produce almost
instantaneous response from the target market. This can
be done via various mediums of mass media, i.e. SMS
(short messaging system), telephone, mail, or e-mail.
• Advertising aimed at other businesses, not applicable to
• A.K.A. Corporate Advertising, what is advertised here is the institution
or organization itself aimed to give the consumers a view into its
PUBLIC SERVICE ADVERTISING
• This is designed to promote awareness of current
concerns of the public, more often used for accident
• Advertisements done through online media to
communicate with the target market.