Be the first to like this
Learn how to effectively implement 5 simple economic development strategies to reach Facebook's audience of over a half-billion people. Facebook isn't just for college students anymore. Today, the most successful businesses and economic development organizations consider Facebook a must-use strategy.
In this video you will learn actionable strategies how to engage customers, businesses, and site selection advisers through Facebook using your Facebook Page.
1. Why social media is changing economic development.
2. How to set up a Facebook Page (it's different than your personal Facebook profile)
3. What to post on your Wall to engage people and get fans
4. Which Tabs to use and how to maximize their value
5. How to install economic development-specific Facebook apps (www.Facebook.com/ZoomProspector)
This training is presented by Anatalio Ubalde, CEO & Co-Founder of GIS Planning Inc. (www.GISplanning.com) and Eric Simundza, Product Manager at www.ZoomProspector.com