1. A guide to the philosophy and practice of Yoga,
the Hindu way of performance and healing method in disciplining
body and mind, originated by its greatest "forever living" teachers.
2. Number of Illustrations are included throughout the presentation.
3. Hindu thought is the most documented source for any new thought.
4. Yoga is integral to EAST, in its traverse of five thousand years,
has accumulated many as Beliefs and Practices. This presentation
emphasize on consolidation of Yogic knowledge by cross correlating
with theory of Hindu Sastra(Science) and Modern Science.
5. More often, Hinduism is studded with Gods, Goddess and demons
who are Symbolic in Nature, but real in Character.
6. Thus this PowerPoint attempts to explore and unearth
the main Philosophy Of Yoga and its forms from various sources of
paintings with theoretical and practical interpretation.
7. Using this symbolic information, an example of
'creating your own Yoga - Vijaya Simha Yoga' is given as reference.
8. One can further explore Yoga in daily life for social benefit.
Main Index of Yoga Symbolism
1. Precursor on Presentation - 3
2. Knowledge, Wisdom and Maya - 4
3. Tantra, Kundalini, Yoga and 'goals' / 'problem spaces' - 8
4. Advanced Application of Yoga - 23
5. Chakras (Wheels) in Human and Prajna (Caliber) Yoga - 32
6. Yang – Yin forces of working systems - 42
7. Meta-physics of life existence - 47
8. Modern Science of Energy Harvesting by Species - 60
9. Cosmic model of Life Science - 72
10. Yoga and Health - 84
11. Examples of Hard Real World situations - 97
12. Additional Yoga Terminology - 107
13. Conclusion based on Hindu Sastra - 109
14. Post-cursor on Presentation - 155
15. References - 156
16. Pranamams to Maharshi Patanjali - 157