Digital Agencies, Software Firms,
Marketing Departments & Technology
Built great partnership
Operational & Cost Transparency
go the extra mile
30% cost savings
increased revenues 20%
trust , trust , trust
Went beyond anticipating Needs
About Our Founder
GAMI LLC. Company Profile
Unique Value Proposition
Digital Agency & Software Challenges
Gigi JK – Founder & President
Founder and President
Dual Bachelors: InfoSci. & Mathematics. (Drexel and Gandhi University)
Drexel – Summa Cum Laude
25+ years of experience in software, technology and outsourcing
Application Architect - Comcast – 4+ years
Chief Information Officer – Arcgroup Associates – 4+ years
SMB experience: 12+ years.
Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia – Board Member
Mid-Atlantic Consultants Network- Board Member
Philly Startup Leaders (PSL) – Active Member
Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (GPSEG) – Active Member
Our Vision - help digital agencies and software companies increase
revenue, lower costs, increase productivity and drive business value for
Founded in 2006 and based in King of Prussia, PA.
Offices in Chicago, California and Sydney, Australia.
Dedicated offshore center based in Cochin, India.
Grew organization from 5 to 75 employees in last 2 years.
Focused on working with digital agencies and software firms.
Over 150 customers.
Content Management Systems
Community and Collaboration
Hosting and Infrastructure
Search Engine Optimization
Customers – Agencies & Software Firms
Ask for more..
Wordpress/CMS Drupal/CMS Joomla/CMS
Mobile/iOS Mobile/desktop Mobile/Android Web Apps/Services
Web Apps/Services Python/Django/Web Apps/Services
Ask for more..
• Dedicated SEO Resources
• High employment overhead (w2 employees carry high overhead)
• Challenge managing offshore employees (working through odesk does not scale well)
• Finding qualified specialists is like playing Russian roulette.
• Built great partnership relationship with the leadership team – Gigi / KC.
• Offshorent is extremely responsive to our requirements.
• Increase in "generalist consultant" profit margin of about 40%.
• Cost effective with increased quality and value.
• PML opened an eCommerce Practice in 2014
".... your guys know their stuff, You've been a great partner to work with...“ Bechara
Jaoudeh , Partner, Philly Marketing Labs
• Dedicated Resources
• Getting access to a wide variety of technical skills in a fast and easy approach.
• Having the ability to reach out and ask technical questions to subject matter experts.
• Better pricing for skills on projects that are longer and shorter durations.
• Flexibility to help plan resources and finances as needed.
• Quick responsiveness, a sense of having a dedicated team to meet my needs.
• Easy source of gaining insight on a technical issue that is over my head.
• Ability to take on more projects simultaneously which increased revenues by 15-20% during
• Improved our costs by about 30%.
Gigi's company has a long list of relevant experience. We have used him for a wide list of projects
for almost two years without any disappointment“
David Goodman, President/CEO.
• Mobile - iOS, Android
• Having to vet new development talent.
• Having to find new development talent.
• Trusting new talent when discovered.
• Can trust they'll develop what I ask.
• Can trust they'll provide input.
• Can trust I'll get a better product than originally envisioned.
“Gigi's team at Offshorent is awesome! We worked with Offshorent on a complicated website software
platform. The team’s input was invaluable and guided the final product.
Daniel Mullaney, CEO
• Dedicated Seats
• Two service providers
• Management headaches
• Lack of transparency
• Lack of Control
GARTNER’s Magic Quadrant
• Full operational transparency
• Full cost transparency
• Full control from hiring to firing
• 30% cost savings over the previous offshore engagement models.
“The control and transparency we get end to end in this model is the best remedy for
many problems in offshore development industry. Cost savings over other offshore
models is an additional benefit, a significant one”. Larry Bilker, CIO.
More Satisfied Customers
'Christopher Lynch of Taltusmedia:
“I"'ve worked with quite a few offshore
developers in the past, but none that
have had the professionalism and
excellent communication skills as these
guys. Highly recommend their services.
Jonathan Segal of Ecolane: "I've been
working with Gigi's company for almost two
years. I have engaged them in several
projects. They've been an affordable,
reliable partner for my needs..
Jennifer Schulman of Fortune Web
Marketing: “Working with the
Offshorent team has been a terrific
experience. We have given them
several projects and they have come
through with shining colors. They
communicate if more info is needed
and they go the extra mile to make
sure our staff understands the
technical aspects of the work. They go
above and beyond what any
developer we employed prior had
done. You can always expect a quick
response. We are looking forward to
working with them on many projects in
Perry Yeldham of 21Thirteen Design: As
a successful Web Design & Development
company, we have a lot of experience with
programmers. We have been extremely
pleased with Gigi's company's services.
He went beyond anticipating our needs
to suggesting ideas we didn't even think
of. The work was done as promised, on
time, with great communication and at a
very reasonable cost. I am already
recommending Gigi to our clients and
would recommend him to you
Unique Value Proposition
Flexible Engagement Model
Dedicated Resources (the best)
Solution Engineering expertise – US and India
Goes the Extra Mile
Projects are on time
New Lines of Business
Digital Agency & Software Development
High Employment Overhead
Challenging Managing Offshore Resources
Finding Quality Talent
Limited Solution Engineering
Oversight of Project Teams