CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT
This is Bill. He
is a very
monster and he
Bill was going
to his friend’s
When he got
there at his
Bill saw his
and found it
when he tasted
Since then he never
stopped eating and
and he was grateful
to his friend robot for
Then, Bill lived
after with his
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ B I L L T H E A D O R A B L E
M O N S T E R ” B Y J O Ã O L U C A S
How about you? Have you ever had a crush on somebody?
Yes, I have. When I was... years old, I...
No, I haven’t. However, one day...
Book Report - How about you? - Comprehension Questions:
1. Is the author’s title interesting? ________________________________.
2. Who are the characters of the story? ______________________________.
3. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ________________.
4. Where does the story take place? ________________________________.
5. What new words have you learned with this book? ___________________.
6. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
7. What part of the book did you like most? __________________________.
8. What part of the book did you like least? __________________________.
9. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________.
10. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________.
11. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? ______________.
12. Summarize the story. This book is about... ________________________
13. When does the story happen? __________________________________.
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: João Lucas
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga