T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ H O W T H E W O R L D
S H O U L D B E ” B Y G U I L H E R M E A L V E S
How about you? How should the world be? How do you
see the world?
In my opinion the world should be...
I see that in the world today there’s ...
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we improve this world? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making this world a better placer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Guilherme Alves
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Illustrator/Artist: Julius Tan
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga