life – just
There is a
helps us to
but we have
there is no
that life will
life with a
Or just live
At night there
in the sky. Be
Do not ever
Life is a game
that does not
allow many try
outs. So, sing,
closes and the
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ I N M Y W O R L D ” B Y
G E O V A N I A L I M A
How about you? What is there in your world?
In my world...
1. In the author’s ideal world, is there homework? ________________.
2. Are there peace and love in the author’s world? _______________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we make this world better place to live? ____________________
10. Who is responsible for making this world a better place to live? ___________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Geovania Lima
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Illustrator/artist: Dana Martin
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga