...Things that cost me nothing,
like music, dancing, my family
and friends. In the end, that’s
what makes me
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ M O N E Y C A N N O T B U Y
H A P P I N E S S ” B Y C A M I L L A R E Z E N D E
How about you? What makes you happy? What makes you
What makes me happy is...
What makes me unhappy is...
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Camilla Rezende
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga