In this cave she found a different kind of
monster, she noticed he was afraid of her and
so she tried to help him to calm down...
for hours on a
way to help
she was also
decided to play
seek and hide
with him. They
friends, but she
She left the forest, but he decided to follow
“What are you doing
here? Go back to the
forest. I need to go
Emilly went back home, but the monster cave continued to
follow her. She was scared, but maybe he only wanted to to
become her friend and not to kill her...
that the cave
only fruit of
and that he
the fear and
felt for being
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ E M I L L Y A N D T H E
M O N S T E R O F T H E C A V E ” B Y M A R I A P A U L A
G A R C I A
How about you? Have you ever seen a ghost? Do you
believe ghosts exist?
Yes, I have/(No, I have never) seen a
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Maria Paula Garcia
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga