CILT – Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga
CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT
monkeys – They
are from different
species. They live in
forests around the
world and they eat
banana and other
fruits. They like to
fool around on
trees and they
make a lot of noise
in the jungle.
These are birds – They are
macaws and they are from
Brazil, they live in the Amazon
jungle. The Amazon is a very
big tropical forest. They have
colorful feathers over their
bodies and they eat fruit from
the forest, like nuts and
papaya. They are very
intelligent animals and can
imitate different sounds and
the human language.
This is a penguim. It lives in
cold places like the North Pole
and the South Pole. It’s a bird,
but it does not fly. It has special
feathers to protect from the
cold. It can swim very well and
very fast. Penguins love to eat
These are frogs.
They live in ponds
and they eat fly and
other insects. They
have big eyes, big
tongues and short
legs. They don’t
have fur, hair or
feathers over their
Those are pigs.
They live among
the mud and they
human baby, it’s
a boy. One day
he will be a man.
that’s why they
live in war.
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ A N I M A L S ” B Y R A Y A N E
V I E I R A
How about you? What is your favorite animal?
Where does it live? What does it live?
My favorite animal...
If you could be an animal, what animal
would you like to be? I would like to be ...
1. In the author’s ideal world, is there homework? ________________.
2. Are there peace and love in the author’s world? _______________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we make this world better place to live? ____________________
10. Who is responsible for making this world a better place to live? __________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Rayane Vieira
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga