The Art of
CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT CILT – Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga
aimlessly and felt an
before I met you...
the day I met you in
a music store...
...and we agreed to
spend some time in
a restaurant which
we both liked to talk
about what we liked
and know each
We went out more
often each day...
And each day those
Since I fell in love
with you my life
And everything in
my life has changed.
My world has won
new colors and now
I feel complete,
completed my life,
you are my other
And you will always
be the one who will
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ A N I M A L S ” B Y
E M A N U E L L Y L O P E S S I L V A
How about you? Have you ever had a crush on somebody?
Yes, I have. When I was... years old, I...
No, I haven’t. However, one day...
Book Report - How about you? - Comprehension Questions:
1. Is the author’s title interesting? ________________________________.
2. Who are the characters of the story? ______________________________.
3. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ________________.
4. Where does the story take place? ________________________________.
5. What new words have you learned with this book? ___________________.
6. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
7. What part of the book did you like most? __________________________.
8. What part of the book did you like least? __________________________.
9. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________.
10. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________.
11. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? ______________.
12. Summarize the story. This book is about... ________________________
13. When does the story happen? __________________________________.
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Emanuelly Lopes Silva
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga