T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ T H E G I R L W H O W A S
N E V E R A L O N E ” B Y V I T Ó R I A B A R B O S A
How about you? Have you ever had a crush on somebody?
Yes, I have. When I was... years old, I...
No, I haven’t. However, one day...
Book Report - How about you? - Comprehension Questions:
1. Is the author’s title interesting? ________________________________.
2. Who are the characters of the story? ______________________________.
3. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ________________.
4. Where does the story take place? ________________________________.
5. What new words have you learned with this book? ___________________.
6. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
7. What part of the book did you like most? __________________________.
8. What part of the book did you like least? __________________________.
9. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________.
10. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________.
11. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? ______________.
12. Summarize the story. This book is about... ________________________
13. When does the story happen? __________________________________.
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Vitória Barbosa
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga