CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT CILT – Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga
the evil easter
...Once upon a
while humans in
and weary, an
evil easter bunny
... But then a lonely and pretty little red haired girl found him and
decided to take care of him from then on... She hoped they would
become friends and then she would never feel lonely anymore... Never
more she would be sad, never more. So, she named him ‘Never More’.
... They grew up together and she loved him each day
more and even though she liked Never More, she still felt
lonelier and sadder each day...
... So, this little girl was
still very lonely, because
she had no friends to
play with and she didn’t
have a school to study,
but she had a house to
live, although her
parents were not the
best parents in the
world and the only thing
she had was her doll
called Jaragunda. It was
her only friend and
companion besides the
evil bunny. She wanted
friends to play with and
to study at school. Thus,
one day she decided to
look for on the streets to
see if she could find
someone who wanted
to play with her ...
... But everyone
was afraid of her
bunny, because it
didn’t let anyone
get near the little
girl... Never More
became each day
became afraid of
him and asked
her father – who
was a hunter – to
kill the bunny,
More was the
only reason of
... And so her
father did what
she had asked
him. She then
although she had
done the right
the rabbit was in
fact an evil
creature, she still
felt lonely and an
her and was still
...Finally death came gently to her and invited her to have
...where there would be other creatures who could be her
friend and she accepted...
...But still she couldn’t find happiness, because it is a feeling that she can
only find the moment we look inside ourselves and find the good deeds,
feelings and kindness we have planted, but she discovered that too late
for she couldn’t go back and start her life over again, never more ...
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ T H E E V I L E A S T E R
B U N N Y ” B Y C A I O A L V E S
How about you? Have you ever had many friends? Have
you ever had a pet which was your best friend?
Yes, I have/(No, I have never) ...
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Caio Alves
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga