... One day, while the two
brothers were fighting,
because Brain did not want
to work, a hungry predator
was passing by the
neighborhood and the
mighty alligator devoured
... then, the two brothers
were eaten and their spirits
have been wandering
aimlessly throughout this
earth and in the spirit world.
Have you ever seen them
wondering by your
neighborhood? In case you
have, beware, they have
been looking for new bodies
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ T H E F R O G S B R O T H E R S ”
B Y C A I O Q U I N T A N I L H A
How about you? Have you ever quarelled with your
Yes, I have/(No, I have never) fought
with my brother...
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Caio Quintanilha
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga