CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT CILT – Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga
Friends are my
I love playing with my pets... How sad the fact that they do
... And neither do I feel good when I’m without my pets...
... I love reading to them, but they don’t speak anything or tell
me if they liked the story either...
... But I love my animals very much and I also love my life,
... My pets love to
hear stories and
so do I...
... I am happy to be with them
and so are they when they are
... One day I will
eventually die and
go to heaven and
so will they...
I really don’t know who or what I will find in heaven when I
die, but I do know that I won’t be sad and neither will all my
pets, because we’ll meet again there...
... Meanwhile, while we are here – living in this world – we
will keep on being friends, because we have found true
friendship... We never lie or cheat to each other...
... I have found that when we really love each other, we don’t
care if the other is blind or need an extra time of our
attention, because we just love unconditionally...
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ M Y B E S T F R I E N D S A R E
M Y P E T S ” B Y G I O V A N A A L C Â N T A R A
How about you? Have you got any pet?
I have/(haven’t got any) pets. My best
1. Is the author’s title interesting? __________________________.
2. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ___________.
3. Are there any new words you learned with this book? ___________.
4. What new words have you learned with this book? _____________.
5. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
6. What part of the book did you like most? _________________________
7. What part of the book did you like least? _________________________
8. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________
9. Have you ever had pets? If so, what? _____________________________
10. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? _______________
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Giovana Alcântara
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga