Her mother was very
angry, because her
dream was to see her
daughter graduating and
this romance could ruin
She tought for a long
time on what she could
do. Then she invited
Pablo to talk to her
parents with her and so
they did. After her
parents was convinced
that Pablo was a good
person, they agreed on
their date. She decided
that from then on she
wouldn’t let anyone
break them apart...
Now that they had their parents approval, they didn’t care about what other
people said. Sometimes she was shocked on how cruel people can be with their
gossips, but her love was stronger.
So, they got married and they have been happy and passionate until this day.
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ T H E P A S S I O N A T E G I R L ”
B Y N A T Á L I A B R I T O
How about you? Have you ever had a crush on somebody?
Yes, I have. When I was... years old, I...
No, I haven’t. However, one day...
Book Report - How about you? - Comprehension Questions:
1. Is the author’s title interesting? ________________________________.
2. Who are the characters of the story? ______________________________.
3. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ________________.
4. Where does the story take place? ________________________________.
5. What new words have you learned with this book? ___________________.
6. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
7. What part of the book did you like most? __________________________.
8. What part of the book did you like least? __________________________.
9. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________.
10. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________.
11. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? ______________.
12. Summarize the story. This book is about... ________________________
13. When does the story happen? __________________________________.
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Author: Natália Brito
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga