CILT’s Writing Club
Café Literário do CILT
Bianca is a little
girl who is six
years old and who
dreams of having
her own world...
goes to bed and
falls asleep, she
her own amazing
world in her
In her world each day she is
a different person, she has
different professions and her
appearance is always
different. In her last dream she
was a beautiful little angel...
In this amazing
world, the trees
are candy and
anyone there can
eat a piece of the
Drops of rain
has the flavor of
loves to leave
their homes to
enjoy the delicious
flavor of the rain...
The time to
wake up is very
hard for Bianca,
because she is
asleep in her big
especially dogs, in
her amazing world
she has a dog
T H A N K S F O R R E A D I N G “ B I A N C A A N D T H E
A M A Z I N G W O R L D ” B Y G I O V A N N A
How about you? Have you ever a dream you wished it
Yes, I have. One day I dreamt...
No, I haven’t. However, one day...
Book Report - How about you? - Comprehension Questions:
1. Is the author’s title interesting? ________________________________.
2. Who are the characters of the story? ______________________________.
3. How can the autor improve the story in your opinion? ________________.
4. Where does the story take place? ________________________________.
5. What new words have you learned with this book? ___________________.
6. If you could change any part of the book, what part would you like to change?
7. What part of the book did you like most? __________________________.
8. What part of the book did you like least? __________________________.
9. Did you learn any lesson with this book? __________________________.
10. How can we improve relationships? _____________________________.
11. Who is responsible for making relationships last longer? ______________.
12. Summarize the story. This book is about... ________________________
13. When does the story happen? __________________________________.
Cilt’s Students’ Literary Production
Editorial Supervisor: Teacher: Gerson A. Moura
Illustrator/Artist: the dreamygiraffe
Date: I Semester - Fall 2015
A project from ‘Cilt’s Writing Club’: “Café Literário”
CILT: Centro Interescolar de Línguas de Taguatinga