Write the words connected to
1) A place where people study for
qualifications after leaving school: a
2) The amount of money you pay to study to a
private school or university: f_______.
3) The land and buildings of a university or
college: a c__________.
4) Somebody who has a first degree from a
university or college: a g_________.
5) A teacher who works with one student or a
small group of students: a t________.
6) A talk on a subject, especially at university
or college: a l________.
7) The money that a student borrows from a
bank while at university: a s______
8) Somebody who is studying for their first
degree at university or college: an u ______.
9) Somebody who has a first degree and is now
studying for a higher degree: a p________.
10) Money paid by a university, etc. to a
student with ability, but not much money: a
11) A class in which a small group of students
discuss a particular subject: a s________.
12) The job, or series of jobs, that you do
during your working life: a c________.
13) Somebody who teaches at a university or
college: a l________.
14) A teacher of the highest level in a
university department: a p________.
15) an advanced university degree: a
Talk to your friend:
1) Are there good colleges in your country?
2) Are things your school teaches that you think are
3) What do you think the advantages and disadvantages
of state and private schools are?
4) Once you graduate from a university should you stop
5) Would you consider studying abroad?