Development of My Double Page
• Here, I have added the picture to Adobe
Photoshop and added the templates for my
• Next I added the introduction and a quote
from the interview of different layers.
• I then deleted the introduction and article templates because I
decided to add the text using Adobe Photoshop therefore I could
get the test alignment perfect on the edges. I also created the title
on different layers and played about with the composition to see
which looked best.
• Next, I added the introduction back in to the left half of
my double page spread and added another image to
the bottom of the right side, split into three different
pictures to make the composition more interesting and
• I then got rid of the box and added the text to
my article because I needed more space than I
• Finally, I added another picture to the top right hand side as I
thought it balanced out the mise-en-scene. I then added a border
to both smaller images to make them stand out more. To see more
red on the page I also decided to use half of the text red so its
easier for the audience to read. I then finally added the page
numbers and magazine website and my double page spread was
then finally complete.