Be the first to like this
This event is a talk by Geoff Myers, a Milwaukee-based digital marketing consultant and WordPress developer:
While not exclusive to WordPress, landing pages are a powerful marketing and sales tool and are a critical component of any digital marketing and sales strategy. Effective landing pages generate leads, signups, sales, and other conversions for your business.
Good landing pages offer highly focused, relevant, valuable content for free which users receive in exchange for sharing their email addresses. By gathering email addresses from people who have actively expressed interest in your content offer, you can build a highly targeted email marketing list of warm leads. By continuing to provide valuable information to your email subscribers over time, your leads are nurtured into sales opportunities. This is done by building their trust, establishing yourself as an authority within your field or speciality, and earning their respect – and in turn – their business.
This presentation is an introduction and overview of landing pages, how they work within the context of a digital marketing campaign, recommend tools and strategies, and more. Although landing pages are not WordPress-specific, WordPress is a fantastic tool for designing, developing, and testing landing pages. I will share my favorite themes, plugins, web services, and other resources for building and optimizing landing pages.
Here are some important questions to consider beforehand:
• Is your website generating specific, measurable business results? Are you tracking its performance?
• Is your website acting as a highly focused, efficient marketing tool for selling your products/services?
• Is your website consistently generating new conversions for your business (e.g. leads, sales, signups, etc.)?
• Do you have valuable content and resources that your target market would find useful and relevant?
• Have you designed and developed a digital marketing plan and robust sales funnel for your business?
Thanks, and I hope to see you there!
President & CEO | SimDex LLC
email@example.com | www.simdex.org
651.247.8170 | 414.455.6675