Be the first to like this
James B Allen has been making his living online for the past 7 years through a combination of website creation, direct response copywriting, affiliate marketing and online educational course development.
James owns and manages Genki Marketing ( http://www.genkimarketing.com ), an online venture incubator and new media consultancy based in Chiba, Japan.
James refers to his internet ventures as "Online S.T.O.R.M.s" - Simple To Operate Revenue Machines, and in this presentation he provides an overview of 3 of these:
1) Providing services to other webmasters/businesses in need of help with their online presence - such as web-design, copywriting, content creation and SEO/SEM services.
2) Creating and monetizing niche content websites.
3) Creating and marketing info-products online.
For each of these "Revenue Machines", James explains what they are and how they work. You will also learn:
1. How an individual can set these up themselves to create extra income in their spare time.
2. How each can be scaled up into larger business.
3. How people already running their own businesses can adapt these "S.T.O.R.Ms" to generate more revenue from their current products or services.
This file contains the slides from James's Online S.T.O.R.M.s presentation in PDF format.