DepEd FORM 18 – E - 2
1. This form, accomplished in triplicate, should serve as a 13. In Grade IV and in the intermediate grades, the general REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
permanent record of all promotions during or at the end of the average of each pupil shall be obtained by dividing the sum of the DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
school year in Grade IV-VI, inclusive. subject final ratings by teh number of subjects entered under item DIVISION OF ZAMBALES
16 following. Each subject or combination of subjects will have a
2. The copies of this form for Grade VI should be fully weight of one. In these gardes a minimum avegrage of 75 percent is
accomplished a week before at the end of the school year, and
those for Grade IV and V at the close of the school year. The
required fro promotion.
REPORT ON PROMOTIONS
original copy should retained in the office as soon as 14. When the blanks under "Summary of Pupils Enrolled" are (GRADES IV-VI INCLUSIVE)
accomplished and approved, and the triplicate should be kept on filled in, the following points should be remembered: The March
file in the office of the district supervisor. monthly enrolment given on the first time should agree with the
March monthly enrolmentas it appears on DepEd form 2. The Division:
3. A separate report for each section of each grade of each data for the second line should include all pupils promoted to the
curriculum is required. next higher grade, not at the close of the school year. The data for
the third line are found by adding numbers given on the first and
4. Names of boys should be written first, followed by names second lines.
of girls listed separately. Pupil's name should be written in the School:
same order on all copies. The total number of pupils listed 15. The sum of ages of all pupils concerned should appear
should agree with the yearly enrollment reported on DepEd where "Total Age of Pupils" is called for.
Form 2 for March plus the number promoted from the grade to a Grade:
higher grade during the school year. These should be listed 16. In indicating the subjects under the column "Final Rating
separately at the bottom of the form. in," arrange subjects alphabetically. Section:
5. Under “Years in School” write 4, 4 ½, 5, 5 ½, 6, 6 ½, etc.
to indicate the exact length of time the pupil has been in school REFERENCES Year Ending:
from the first time he entered any school to the date of
accomplishing this form. Circulars: Nos. 24 and 34, s. 1928; 45, s.1930 and 35,s. 1932,
23 s. 1933; 14 and 47,s. 1934; 18, s. 1936; 46, s.
6. The ages of students as reported on this form should be 1937; 12 and 44, s. 1938.
his age as of the end of the school year as recorded in DepEd Teacher/s:
Form 1 (School Registration) Memorandums: Nos. 29, s. 1927; 18, s. and 36, s. 1940.
Summary of Pupils Enrolled Boys Girls TOTAL
7. Opposite the name of each pupil who drops out during Department Memorandums: Nos. 3, 6, and 16 s. 1945
April Monthly Enrollment
the year should be entered such brief explanations of causes as
"Ill”, “Deceased”, “Dropped", "as of January 12, 20__” etc. General Instructions: No. 13, 1925 Pupils promoted from grade during year
8. Under the "Total Number of Days in Grade," indicate the Service Manual: Secs. 99, 102, 111-112 and 115-116 Total age of pupils
total number of days the pupil has attended the grade in current
and preceding school year. Average age of pupils
9. All Final ratings on this form are to be indicated in During Year in March
percent. Summary of Pupils Promoted
Boys Girls Boys Girls Boys Girls TOTAL
10. The data for "Average" at the bottom of the sheet will Number promoted
be found by adding the entries in the column and dividing the Total age of pupils
total thus obtained by the number of pupils for whom final Average age of pupils
ratings are entered.
11. The Term "Final Rating" signifies either the average of Date:
the periodic ratings in a subject according to the averaging
system of grading.
12. In indicating action taken on this form use only word
"promoted" and the word "retained" and abbreviate them to Principal
"Prom" and "Ret" respectively.
Division Superintendent of School
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DIVISION OF ZAMBALES Due the day after the last day
prescribed for regular classes.
DepEd FORM 18 - E - 2
REPORT ON PROMOTIONS
(GRADES IV-VI INCLUSIVE)
Years in Total FINAL GRADE ACTION
NAME HOME ADDRESS School
Age number GENERAL
(Surnames first, listed alphabetically) of days in AVERAGE
Total age of pupils………………..……