DepEd FORM 18 – E -1
1. This form will be made out in duplicate at the close of 9. Under "Remarks" indicated all pupils promoted during REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
the school year by each teacher who is in charge of the the school year to the Grade for which the report is made, by DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
enrollment and attendance records of any class in Grades writing the words "Promoted from Grade-" giving the number DIVISION OF ZAMBALES
I, II, or III. The original copy should be retained on file in the of the grade and the date on which the promotion was made.
office of the principal of the school and the duplicate sent to the Likewise indicate all pupils promoted to a higher grade from
division office for filing. the grade for which the report is made by writing the words
"Promoted to Grade", giving the number of the grade and the REPORT ON PROMOTIONS
2. In the first column will be written the names of all pupils date on which the promotion was made. Indicate all Grade I (GRADES I-III INCLUSIVE)
who have been enrolled during the year in the register of the pupils who enter the grade for the first time during the school
class for which the report is made. List names of boys first. year by writing the words "Entered School -, " giving the date
on which the pupil entered. Division:
3. Under "Years in School", write 1. 11/2 2, 21/2, 331/2 10. When the blanks under "Summary of Pupils
etc., to indicate the exact length of time the pupil has been in Enrolled" are filled in, the following points should be borne in Municipality:
school from the first time he entered any school to the date of mind:
accomplishing this form.
(1) The March Monthly - enrollment figures given on School:
4. The age of the pupil as reported on this form should be DepEd Form 2 for March.
his age as of March 1. To find his age as of April 1, add to his Grade:
age as of the beginning of the school year, recorded in DepEd (2) The data for the second line should include all
form 1 - School Register. pupils promoted to the next higher grade before the end of the
school year. Section:
5. Under "Home Address" should be written the actual (3) The date for the third line may found by adding
residence of the pupil, not a temporary residence which he may the figures on the first line to the figures on the second line. Year Ending:
have taken up while attending school.
11. Date for the "Summary of Pupils Promoted " may be
6. A pupil who is promoted during the year will be reported obtained from the face of the form .
in each grade in which he is enrolled.
12. The sum of the ages of all pupils concerned should Teacher/s:
7. In the column for "Final Rating" should be indicated the appear where "Total Age of Pupils" is called for. For example:
final rating received by the pupil during the months he was Total age in a class of 40 pupils is 380. Average age, 380/40 = Summary of Pupils Enrolled Boys Girls TOTAL
enrolled in the grade for which the report is made. For 9.5. April Monthly Enrollment
example, if a pupil is enrolled in Grade I in July and is
Pupils promoted from grade during year
promoted to Grade II in September, he should be reported in 13. Indicating action taken on this form use only the
DepEd Form 18-E-1 both for Grade I and Grade II. His final word "promoted" and the word "retained" and abbreviate Corrected Enrollment
rating for Grade I will be based upon his work from July to them to Prom. and Ret., respectively. Total age of pupils
September. His final rating for Grade II will be based upon his Average age of pupils
work from October to March, and not on those months in which
he was studying in Grade I. The term "Final Rating" signifies
either the average of all the periodic ratings according to REFERENCES During Year in March
Summary of Pupils Promoted
averaging system of grading or the last periodic cumulative Boys Girls Boys Girls Boys Girls TOTAL
rating according to the cumulative system of grading. In the Circulars: Nos. 50, s. 1928; 45, s. 1930; 13, s. 1932; 23, s. Number promoted
cumulative system of grading, the periodic rating, after the 1938; Total age of pupils
first, is obtained by dividing by three the sum of twice the 48, s. 1940. Average age of pupils
tentative rating and the periodic rating immedcately preceding Memorandums: No. 36, s. 1940.
and the last periodic rating becomes the final subject rating. General Instructions: No. 13, s. 1925.
Service Manual: Secs. 99; 100-101; 112-113. Date:
8. Great care should exrcised to make sure that the total
number of days the pupils has attended the grade in both present
and past school years is correctly recorded. Respectfully submitted:
Division Superintendent of School
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
Due the day after the last day
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION prescribed for regular classes.
DIVISION OF ZAMBALES
DepEd FORM 18 - E - 1
REPORT ON PROMOTIONS
(GRADES I - III INCLUSIVE)
NAME HOME ADDRESS
number of FINAL ACTION
School days in RATING TAKEN
(Surnames first, listed alphabetically)
Total age of pupils………