Proposed to take place atCPhI Worlwide Frankfurt Oct 2011
- the big idea -The first sector focused stand at CPhI Frankfurt 2011 Attract more new clients by promoting together Receive 12+ months of promotion before/after Better ROI than exhibiting alone
- the big benefits - Genericlicensing offers a deal including: ● Total management of exhibition & stand ● Pre-booked meetings with Top 10 clients● On-site promotion of your company around CPhI● Shared leads throughout the project (12 months) ● Featured status on all GL promotion channels
- innovative stand design - 8 Podiums 4 Individual Stands Generic Licensing*Design subject to space availability and number of partners
Download the complete stand design presentation here
- the stand - Designed to attract maximum attention [its a little different to the average CPhI stand]On-stand catering, administration & reception Visitors encouraged to visit all exhibitors The first ever dedicated licensing area!
- pre-show promotion -Heavy promotion on genericlicensing.com/cphi-pavilion Personalised online client package: LinkedIn, Twitter, GoogleAds & Slideshare Featured status: Homepage, Newsletter & Directory Dedicated mail shots to all industry contacts Meeting requests to target lead list
- GL industry reach -We have the biggest network in the industry!genericlicensing.com: 2000 licensing visitors per month Newsletter: 3000+ subscribers LinkedIn: 800+ followers, 3 groups (250 members) Twitter: 300+ followers Slideshare/Box.net: 5000+ views/downloads The Pavilion will be the busiest stand in town!
- client engagement -Arranged meetings with top executives from target clients [Subject to attendance at CPhI] Centralised meeting schedule for all exhibitors [once on the stand, show them to everyone!] Visitor contacts shared between pavilion exhibitors (where generated by GL activity or on the stand)
- show promotion - Mobile advertising banner (shared promotion) Advertising in the GL CPhI promotional directory Inclusion in the big show competition News feature in the CPhI show daily [subject to approval by UBM]Distribution of marketing materials to target exhibitors
- post-show promotion -Presentations & products lists available online Newsletter and homepage features Targeted mail shot to show client leads Follow-up phone calls (separate service)
- management - All exhibition administration Hotel, transport & visas Dinner reservations Centralised meeting slotsMarketing and promotion pre/during/post show
- package options - Basic package: 4 x booth (5m x 4m) - £30,0008 x Podium (2m x 2m) - £12,500 (includes all items presented) Early booking discounts: Feb - 10% Mar - 5%
- extra options -Marketing materials design & production £2,500-£5,000 Website design & hosting £2,500-£5,000 Dedicated on-site promotional person [Mobile banner & branded clothing] £3,000-£4,000
- Return on Investment - Start generating leads before & after the showBenefit from contacts attracted by other exhibitorsMassive increase in online profile (for 18 months!) GL will arrange meetings on your behalf Dont rely on possible walk-by traffic Rely on GL to bring you leads £25,000 = 1 licensing deal ROI = 5x, 10x, 20x ??
- grow your business! - Places strictly limited to 12 companies Must be involved in licensing (in/out) Book first, select your stand positionDeadline to register interest: March 2011
- We need your help - The Licensing Pavilion is at proposal stage only, we need a minimum number of partners before we can make a commitment to the project.We know it is an great idea and we have the expertise to make it a success... but we need you! We hope you will join us on this exciting adventure [Please forward this to anyone you think might like it!]