Be the first to like this
Use and easily adapt this video template at https://www.moovly.com/template/workplace-harassment
This customizable video template helps Human Resources personnel communicate to their employees what the organization’s policy is on undesirable behavior and harassment in the workplace. The template explains what workplace harassment is, who is involved and impacted, what the company policy is on boundary-crossing conduct, how to handle incidents and whom to contact to get help.
What is Workplace Harassment?
- Any undesirable, unwanted, boundary-crossing conduct from one employee toward another
Who is involved?
- Supervisor / manager - offender - victim - witness
“Our organization will not tolerate workplace harassment based on race, religion, age, sex, origin or disability”
How to handle - what to do?
- If you are harassed, make it clear that the boundary is crossed.
- If you are a potential offender, ask yourself if you are going too far. Everyone deserves respect!
- If you are a witness, don’t hide. Offer help to the victim or contact the appropriate HR person
How to get help?
- For more information or to report harassment situations, contact…
Interested in more video templates for Human Resources? Take a look at https://www.moovly.com/hr-video-templates