One fine body…
- Washington, DC, United States
- Work Social Media Director
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website www.businessofgovernment.org/blogs/th...
- About Gadi Ben-Yehuda is the Social Media Director for The Center for the Business of Government. Mr. Ben-Yehuda has worked on the Web since 1994, when he received an email from Maya Angelou through his first Web site. He has an MFA in poetry from American University, has taught writing at Howard University, and has worked in Washington, DC, for nonprofits, lobbying organizations, Fleishman-Hillard Global Communications, and Al Gore’s presidential campaign. Prior to his current position, Gadi was was a Web Strategist for the District of Columbia’s Office of the chief Technology Officer (OCTO). Additionally, Gadi has taught creative, expository, and Web writing for more than 10 years to univ