• cybernetic mechanism building mind realities where collective thought and action create progress as technological metamorphosis.
• mind and body as organism and environment collaborating on release from restraints of nature.
• empowering navigation and productive creativity of wisdom from knowledge bases to distribute designed action and thought for continuous delivery of higher value outcomes.
• recognition, purpose and discovery.
epistemological cybernetic ontology for autonomous paradigm intelligences (ECOAPI)
• epistemological: knowledge of what’s already known as fact and what will emerge from the unknown.
• cybernetic ontology: interactions and behaviour is mixed and formed with observers being in the process of the architecture.
• autonomous paradigm: thoughts and concepts produced, embedded and scalable further than their initially constructed boundaries.
• intelligences: thought and action taken by its own decisive and creative capabilities which produce more value than it needs to survive.
hypercosmix CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
cybernetic framework, engine and interface for organisms and environments to engage and define operations, dynamics and utilisations that are interacting on dimensions of 'reality and idea'.
empowering embodied, distributed and emergent entities to progressively evolve from collaborative productivity encompassing art, psychology, science and philosophy throughout any future possibility.
biotas of hyperdimensional interplay and ambience of environments and organisms defined using the framework legend as binding elements:
• normalisation vector ( 0 )
• statefunction amplitude low ( _ )
• statefunction amplitude high ( ^ )
• coordinate axis time ( X )
• coordinate axis emotion ( Y )
• coordinate axis projection ( Z )
• cybernetic living cell ( micro to macro | macro to micro )
• vector of forces ( 0 1 2 3 )
• collaborative techniques ( personas )
• organism and environment quadrants ( VNLFT )
• hyperparameter foundations ( fluid, fractal and holographic )
• substrate entanglements ( metaconstructs )
• pulsing polarity cycle -8 +1 -7 +2 -6 +3 -5 +4