Solutions● To make people realize that they cannot succeed in all the fields.● To market programs like Art of Living which gives the people patience and ability.● To make clubs like laughter clubs which makes people happy with the way they are living.● To reduce competition between one another in every field
● To teach people how to do multitasking as they should be able to handle all fields in which they are working.● To let go of all the things which has happen during the day.● To have a little time of retrospection at the end of day in which person should reflect what he did wrong during the day.
● The power of appreciation: to give appreciation to every work a person does and to motivate and inspire him to do more if he likes it.● To form a group of like minded people to keep our focus on a single thing.● To make our aim of achieving something before we leave a particular field and move to next.
Solutions● To get drunk every evening.● To let go of things in which we are not good at or dont find it interesting.● To learn to live in present and not dwell more on future planning or
● To start doing some physical activities daily so that at night feel tired.● To get in some routine as the routines help you focus on the things● To make a habit of reading as it helps more in realizing your mistakes.
● To daily take tests of sorts like which determine what we do as a reaction of the scenarios rather then thinking of the action.● To make a habit of counting till 10 before taking any decision. This gives time to reconsider the decision we are taking.● To push ourselves do certain things which gives us gain confidence.
● To start doing things in bits and pieces which help us do big things together.● Take proper breaks after completion of every task so that dont feel suffocated.● Make a planner on weekly and monthly basis rather then daily planner.
● Be ready to let things go when it is not working.● Talk to somebody about the activity who has experience and try to gain from his experience.● Decide the most important circle (the area which we focus)of our life and have time for that circle.
● Start competing with ourselves rather then competing with others.● Live in the present rather then dreaming about the past and future.● Concentrate more on the work we are doing as studies suggests that more concentrated you are on your work more happier you are.
● Focusing on our circle of importance and to make the people in that circle happier.● Making our circle bigger and planning what we do each day so that we are focussed.● Doing the works which we like rather then forced work. Forced work bring misery.
● Getting out of our comfort Zone everyday and doing something new to boost our confidence.● Reading self help books which will help us to recognize ourselves● Changing the setup of room weekly.