Health Benefits of Yoga - Gary Ferone
Yoga has been around in some form for centuries, and its
positive effects on the body are not just the opinion of a few.
Many of the benefits it provides have been scientifically proven,
and there’s simply no way to argue against the benefits it
provides the body and mind. http://gary-ferone.tumblr.com/
Yoga Connect Your Mind and Body, yoga is actually an ancient
practice that connects the mind, body, and spirit through body
poses, controlled breathing, and meditation.
The practice of yoga has many health benefits associated with
it,Yoga trains your mind to be still. When a mind is tame, you
can see things clearly. Nature will intensify this experience and
heighten your awareness. One of the biggest benefits of the
yoga practice is a shift in perspective.
• Yoga is all about being one or part with nature. Hence, doing yoga
exercises in the outdoor is one of the best ways to truly experience
the benefits of yoga.
• Here the few benefits for yoga are following :-
• - More Energy and More Strength
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve your metabolism and Better Immunity
- Better Respiration, Circulation and Posture
- Lower Weight, Less Stress and Anxiety
- Improves Your Outlook on Life
- Lower Risk of Heart Disease
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Provides an Inner Calmness
- Improves Your Mood and Boosts Your Mental Faculties
• Any yoga pose can help get you to a better functioning brain,
which may be the number one reason to start doing even a basic
yoga routine each day. So Try yoga today so you can Perform
mental functions better and with greater ease, not just now but
later in life as well. https://garyferone.wordpress.com/