IPhone 6 Plus
Unit 30 Presentation
By Chelsie Brandrick
What Product Did You Choose & Why?
• Iphone 6 plus
• Easily accessible
• Common product
What are it’s unique selling points?
• Respected and reliable brand
• Large variety of applications
• Larger screen
• More powerful processor
• Bigger variety of colours
• Better camera quality
History of the product
• Apple lost market shares so released a
new ‘Bigger and Better’ IPhone to keep
their brand alive.
• 8th IPhone Apple released
• Available to buy from September 19 2014
• Sold over 10 million units in it’s opening
• Apple doesn’t target markets, they
• Apple’s brand appeals to everyone
• Reliable product
• Has something for everyone.
• High fashionable
• Samsung – Similar products
• Sony – Waterproof and cheaper
• Microsoft – Look similar and can
connect on multiple platforms.
Overview of the previous campaign
• Showcases the products visual
qualities, and physical
• Showcase the products best points.
• Show what the product can do and how
it’ll make your life easier.
• Feature a variety of people and locations.
• Demonstrate that the IPhone can be
used by everyone, everywhere.
• Common product, that’s easily assessable.
• It’s many unique selling points make it better
than it’s competitors.
• My ad will feature it’s internal applications as
well as it’s external appearance.