WWTP Head Works
Regional Wastewater Collection Pump
Industrial Waste Water
Potable Water Pump Stations
◦ Corrosive Resistant to Hydrogen Sulfide
◦ Stronger than concrete
◦ Light Weight
◦ Factory Kit Up under manufacturing QC program
◦ No additional liners or coatings needed
Product Features &
◦ Sizes 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’, 14’
◦ Up to 35’ Deep
◦ Integral Rib = Strength
◦ Self Supporting Base
◦ H-20 Top Loads
◦ Non Concrete Anti Flotation
Allow “Low Impact” construction methods for
wet well replacement.
Typically sized @ 4” less than inside diameter
of concrete structure.
Grouted in place
Field installation of inlet hubs
1. Provide field measurements of existing wet well to include all inverts,
benching, finish grade, and surrounding elevation grades.
2. Prepare CAD drawings for engineering review.
3. Establish bypass pumping and remove existing top section of concrete
4. Remove existing pumping, rails, and piping.
5. Prepare base with non-shrink grout.
6. Insert Fiberglass Rehabilitation inserts.
7. Measure and install field inlets.
8. Grout outside area with sandy cement grout.
9. Install pumps and controls.
10. Form and pour finish slab.
Quotation &Materials Take-off
CAD Drawings & Submittal Process
Structural & Buoyancy Calculations
◦ – Installation, Maintenance, Operating Guide
◦ ASME Certified & 30 Hour OSHA Trained
◦ Field Inlet Hub Installation
◦ Tank Repairs