3. Devious Distortion and Disinformation
Even over 100 years after this horrific event, disinformation and
distortion obscure many facts. Wikipedia has the audacity to
entitle this event: “Execution of the Romanov Family”!
4. How the brutal and sadistic murder of not only Czar Nicholas II,
but his wife, Alexandra and their five children: Olga, Tatiana,
Maria, Anastasia and Alexei, could be described as an
“execution” defies belief.
10. Callous Crime
How can a brutal and sadistic massacre, which dragged out
over 20 minutes, be described as an “execution”?
11. Investigations concluded that over 70 bullets were fired into the
Romanov Family and their attendants. Yet after that barrage of
gunfire all of the children were still alive !
12. The cellar of Ipatiev house in Yekaterinburg, after the Execution of the Imperial
Family on the night July 1918.
13. They were then beaten with rifle butts and bayonetted multiple
times. The savage violence lasted for over 20 minutes!
The bodies were then stripped and mutilated, disfigured with
sulphuric acid to make identification extremely difficult.
The Marxist Murderers
15. They were
dumped into a
which then had
thrown in to
16. When it was decided that the pit was too shallow, the remains
were reburied in a swampy remote area.
Barrels of petrol, kerosene and sulphuric acid were used in an
attempt to conceal evidence of their crime.
17. The bodies were further attacked and smashed with spades and
the remains burned in a bonfire. All of this not only is evidence of
sadistic malice, but an attempt to cover up the crime.
18. How then can it be described as an “execution”? Yet, there are
school textbooks that refer to this atrocity as “an execution”!
19. Denials and Deceit
From the very beginning, the Bolsheviks and their apologists and
public relations agents have attempted to cover up the facts of the
murder of the Romanov Royal Family with a dense web of lies.
22. Worthless War Discredits the Dynasty
15 March 1917, the Czar abdicated, “to save Russia and the keep
the army at the front, I decided on this step… I left Pskov with
heavy feelings; around me was treason, cowardice and deceit,” he
23. He could not have known that it would be the end of the monarchy
and the end of Romanov rule.
24. The 300-year authority and reputation of the Romanov Czars had
been squandered in a hopeless war, which had brought nothing
25. The Czar had rejected
the Kaiser’s offer of a
separate peace, on very
with Germany in 1915.
Had he accepted it the
Russian Empire would
and many millions of
its citizens would have
27. Denied Sanctuary by His Cousin
After the abdication of the Czar in March 1917, he applied for
sanctuary from his cousin King George V in Great Britain.
28. Although King George initially extended his invitation for the
Romanov Family to be welcomed from exile and protected in
Great Britain, pressure from bankers and politicians in England
forced him to refuse sanctuary to his cousin and his family.
41. There the Royal Family was strictly forbidden to speak in any
other language than Russian, they were not permitted access to
their luggage which was stored in an outhouse in the courtyard.
42. Their cameras were confiscated. The servants were forbidden to
address the Romanov’s by their titles. Jewellery was
43. No Visitors Allowed
The family was not allowed to receive visitors, or to receive, or
send letters. When Princess Helen of Serbia attempted to visit the
house in June 1918, she was refused entry at gunpoint.
44. No Church Services, No Information
No excursions to attend church services at the nearby church
45. Nor were the family permitted to receive any outside information,
including newspapers. Strict rationing of food and water was
46. Recreation was limited to a walk in the garden for only half an
hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon.
47. Extraordinary Security Measures
The house was surrounded by a four-meter high (14-feet) double
palisade that obscured the view from the streets. The windows in
all the family’s rooms were sealed shut and covered with
newspaper and later painted over with whitewash.
51. There were four machine gun emplacements.
One in the Bell Tower of the Voznesesky Cathedral.
This machine gun was aimed directly at the house.
52. A second machine gun was in the basement window facing the
street. A third monitored the balcony overlooking the garden at the
back of the house and the fourth in the attic, overlooked the
intersections directly above the Czar and Czarina’s bedroom.
54. Protestors Shot
On 13 July, a demonstration of Red Army soldiers, socialist
revolutionaries and anarchists demanding the dismissal of the
Yekaterinburg Soviet was dispersed by gun fire on the street in
front of Ipatiev House.
55. Murders Begin
On 6 July, Klementy Nagorny the sailor assigned to care for Alexei
and Ivan Sednev, the footman to the Czar, were taken away and
shot. The Royal Family were informed on 13 July that they had
only “been sent out of the area.”
56. To prevent the Royal Family from playing the piano, it was moved
out of the dining room to the commandants’ office. The Bolshevik
Red guards also used the confiscated piano of the Romanovs to
play revolutionary songs.
58. The crime was performed in the early hours of 17 July 1918, in
the basement of the House of Special Purpose (Ipatiev House)
59. Colossal Communist Cover-Up
While the Bolshevik government in Moscow announced that Czar
Nicholas II had been “executed,” they reported that his wife and
children had been “sent to a secure place.” !
60. For over 8 years thereafter, the Soviet leadership maintained a
systematic web of disinformation as to the fate of the Royal
61. This included claiming, in September 1919, that the Royal Family
had actually been murdered by “left-wing revolutionaries,” to,
in April 1922, denying that any of the children of the Czar had
been killed at all.
62. In 1926, the Soviets finally acknowledged the murders, but
claimed that Vladimir Lenin and his cabinet were not responsible.
They stated that this had been the decision
of the “local authorities” in Yekaterinburg.
63. Truth Does Not Fear Investigation
From 1938 on, Joseph Stalin suppressed any discussion
regarding the fate of the Royal Family.
64. Facts are Stubborn Things
In fact, the evidence is irrefutable that the murders were ordered
by Vladimir Lenin, issued through Yakov Sverdlov and Felix
Dzerzhinsky (the Founder and Head of the Cheka, which later
developed into the NKVD and the KGB).
65. The chief “executioner”,
Yakov Yurovsky had
studied the Talmud and
joined the revolutionary
forces in 1905,
his membership number,
He served in the Cheka.
66. Murder of the Royal Family
On 17 July 1918, on the direct orders of Yakov Sverdlov and Felix
Dzerzhinsky, with the explicit agreement of Vladimir Lenin,
67. The Bolsheviks’ own records confirm that he was in constant
communication with Lenin, Sverdlov and Dzerzhinsky in
Moscow in the hours leading up to the mass-murder.
68. At a time of great war shortages, Yurovsky obtained
570 litres of gasoline and 180kg of sulphuric acid
to destroy the evidence of their murder.
73. However, the Soviet Union did not acknowledge the existence of
the discovery of the remains until 1989, at the tail end of glasnost,
as the Iron Curtain was crumbling.
74. Official Acknowledgement 80 Years After the Event
In 1998, President Boris Yeltsin,
described the murders of the Royal Family as one of
the “most shameful episodes in Russian history.”
75. In 1998, 80 years after their murders, the remains of the Romanov
Family were given a Christian burial in a state funeral in the Peter
and Paul Cathedral in St. Petersburg.
76. A memorial service for Russia's last Tsar, Nicholas II, his family and servants,
slain by Bolsheviks 80 years ago in Yekaterinburg, held on Thursday,
July 16 1998
77. However, key members of the
Russian Orthodox Church did
not attend the funeral as they
were not yet convinced of the
authenticity of the remains and
because two of the Romanov
children’s bones were still
78. Only after the remains of two other Romanov children were
discovered in 2007 and confirmed by DNA tests, did the Orthodox
Church recognise and participate in the Reinternment.
79. Prosecutor General Finally Opens a Criminal Case
The Russian Prosecutor Generals’ Office formally rehabilitated the
Romanov Family, recognising them as “victims of political
80. In 1993, a criminal case was opened
into the murder of the Romanovs.
81. Do Not Slander the Victims by Calling it
a “Russian Revolution”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn makes the point that those who describe
the Bolshevik Revolution as the “Russian Revolution” slander the
victims. It was not a Russian Revolution; it was an anti-Russian
82. “You must understand: the leading Bolsheviks who took over
Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated
Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred, they tortured and slaughtered
millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse.
83. The October Revolution was not what you in America call the
‘Russian Revolution.’ It was an invasion
and conquest over the Russian people.
84. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their
bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the
entirety of human history. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism was
the greatest human slaughter of all time.
85. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality, is proof
that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”
86. The Rothschild Vendetta
Major General Count
Cherep-Spiridovich, in The
Secret World Government
(or “The Hidden Hand”,
New York, 1926) asserted
that the Rothschilds’ were
responsible for the
assassination of the last five
Czars. Not one of these
czars reached an old age.
Their average age at death
87. See also Stephen Mitford Goodson, Murdering the Czars: The
Rothschild Connection, The Barnes Review, October 2014.
88. The Worst Disaster in History
After the Wall Street banker financed takeover in 1917, Russia
became a vast monolithic killing field on a level not seen in the
world before, or since.
89. Unimaginable horrors, on an unimaginable scale, took place in
ensuing years and decades as Christians, the middle and upper
classes and those who disagreed with the Soviet regime were
91. Wall Street
Professor Antony Sutton of
Stanford University’s Hoover
Institution of War, Revolution
and Peace, documented in his
books, The Best Enemy Money
Can Buy; National Suicide:
Military Aid to the Soviet Union
and in Wall Street and the
Bolshevik Revolution, that,
from its inception, the
Bolsheviks were financed by
Wall Street bankers.
92. Leon Trotsky was in exile in the Bronx of New York when the
February 1917 Revolution erupted. Trotsky returned with vast
finances from America to launch multiple newspapers and finance
and arm revolutionaries who seized Russia for the Bolshevik
Revolution in the October 1917 Revolution.
93. The Best Enemy
Money Can Buy
Professor Sutton, in his Western
Technology and Soviet Economic
Development (in three volumes)
documents that Rothschilds greed
and corruption in the United
States of America played a major
role in developing the Soviet
Union from its very beginnings,
94. transferring vital technology and
providing the finances essential to
building up the Soviet Union to the
military threat it became to the
Stephen Mitford Goodson,
in his book:
A History of Central Banking
Enslavement of Mankind
documents that the Rothchild
Family had a vendetta against
the Romanovs for refusing to
allow a Rothchild central bank
to control Russia’s economy.
96. He provides convincing evidence on why Western Bankers
financed the Bolshevik Revolution, the destruction of the Russian
Empire and the murder of the Romanov Royal Family.
97. “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar
the souls of those who had been slain for the Word
of God and for the testimony which they held. And
they cried with a loud voice, saying, ‘How long, O
Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our
blood on those who dwell on the earth?’”
157. No more we doubt Thee,
glorious Prince of life;
Life is nought without Thee;
aid us in our strife;
Make us more than conquerors
through Thy deathless love:
Bring us safe through Jordan
to Thy home above.