11. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!
A Ministry of Reconciliation
12. All this is from God who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and
gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the
world to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them.
13. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.”
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
14. “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and
with all your mind and with all your strength…love your neighbour as
yourself.” Mark 12:30-31
The Greatest Commandment
15. Before the coming of Christ, the heathen nations despised honest work
and consigned it to slaves.
Slavery in the Ancient World
16. When Christ was born, half of the population of the Roman Empire were
slaves. Three quarters of the population of Athens were slaves.
17. But Jesus revolutionised labour. By taking up the axe, the saw, the
hammer and the plane, our Lord imbued labour with a new dignity.
Setting the Captives Free
19. Our Lord Jesus Christ began His ministry in Nazareth with these words:
“The Spirit of the Lord is on Me…to proclaim freedom for the
prisoners…and release to the oppressed.” Luke 4:18
20. When the Apostle Paul wrote to Philemon concerning his escaped slave,
he urged him to welcome back Onesimus “no longer as a slave, but…as
a dear brother…as a man and as a brother in the Lord.” Philemon:16
No Longer as a Slave
21. Because of these and other Scriptural commands to love our neighbour,
to be good Samaritans and to do for others what you would want them
to do for you, Christians like St. Patrick, William Wilberforce,
Eradicating the Slave Trade
28. On the other hand, those who hold to Darwin's theory of evolution,
have no objective basis with which to counter racism.
Social Darwinism Promotes Racism
29. In fact, Darwinian Evolutionism has inspired a whole host of racist
ideologies and movements including Communism.
30. The actual title of Darwin's famous evolutionary book is:
“On the origin of species by means of natural selection, or the
preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life.”
31. Karl Marx wanted to dedicate “Das Kapital” to Charles Darwin and wrote
“Darwin's book is very important and serves me as a basis in the natural
sciences for the historical class struggle.”
Evolution Leads to Revolution
32. “Violence is the midwife…” As Lenin and Stalin so succinctly put it:
“Evolution leads to revolution.”
34. It is ironic that so many Russians and Africans have held Marxist beliefs,
because Marx himself despised the Slavs and the Blacks,
35. writing that they were “frozen at pre-civilisation levels” and would never
make any contribution to history! (Karl Marx The Racist, 1978;
Understanding The Times, David Noebel, 1991;
Marx and Satan, Richard Wurmbrand).
36. “They promise them freedom,
while they themselves are slaves of depravity…” 2 Peter 2:19
Slaves of Corruption
37. The Oxford English Dictionary defines racism as: “…discrimination
against or antagonism towards other races.”
38. Yet many who speak out vitriolically against racism, are themselves
racist, displaying intense antagonism towards people of other races, and
advocating policies which discriminate on the basis of race.
39. These are many of the same people who would respect Martin Luther
King Jr., but who are not willing to live by his maxim: “They will not be
judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
Colour or Character?
40. Frustrated people easily give in to character conditioned hate. The
easiest idea to sell anyone is that he is better than someone else.
The Genocide in Rwanda
41. The holocaust in Rwanda where mobs of Hutus slaughtered
over 800 000 Tutsi Christians is just one example
of the destructive power of tribalism in Africa today.
42. More people were killed with machetes
in six weeks in Rwanda, than have been killed
by nuclear weapons in all of history.
43. H.G. Wells noted that racism
“justifies and holds together more baseness, cruelty and
abomination than any other sort of error in the world.”
Justifying Cruelty and Mass Murder
44. Professor Noel Ignater in Harvard Magazine (Oct2002) wrote:
"The goal of abolishing the white race is, on the face of it,
so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it
could… any opposition…
45. Make no mistake, we intend to keep bashing the dead white
males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social
construct known as the white race is destroyed."
46. Prof. Noel Ignater has declared:
"I would like to put white males in concentration camps. When they are
all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses."
51. terrorising of supreme court justices, bombing of opposition newspaper
offices, imprisoning of critics and reckless promotion of racial hatred
against whites, the ANC government of South Africa steadfastly refuses
to criticise Mugabe.
52. The crisis in Zimbabwe is severe. People are dying of starvation
in a man made famine, orchestrated by the ZANU-PF government of
53. Thousands of productive farms have been seized by government
organised mobs. Vast herds of cattle and wildlife have been slaughtered.
55. One of the most productive
agricultural economies in Africa
has been systematically
of fanatical racial hatred.
56. Not only did these farms feed the
entire nation, but they also
exported food, providing
the highest percentage
of foreign exchange earnings.
57. These commercial farms were also
the largest employers of labour in
the country and provided homes
for up to 4 million farm workers
and their dependants.
58. Yet, the President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, needing a scapegoat
for his failed socialism, played the race card and declared: “Farmers are
enemies of the state!… We have degrees in violence!…Those farmers
who resist will die!”
Degrees in Violence
59. During Presidential Elections in Zimbabwe thousands of MDC election
observers and supporters have been arrested in massive nationwide
clamp downs on the opposition.
60. Human rights groups have documented many hundreds of thousands of
cases of human rights abuses in the run up to the elections.
These included severe beatings, abductions, torture and murder.
61. ZANU-PF officials, supporters, war veterans and youth brigade militia
have rampaged through residential areas, attacking people
indiscriminately, beating street vendors, dragging white farmers from
their cars, savagely beating and murdering many.
62. Yet, although almost all observers condemned these elections as
fraudulent, incredibly, the African National Congress (ANC) government
of South Africa have repeatedly expressed their “warm congratulations”
to Robert Mugabe for “convincing majority wins.”
Winking at Evil
63. Many condemned the ANC's “obscene haste” to declare the polls
legitimate, even before all the reports had come in.
64. When the head of the South African Observer Commission declared the
elections “legitimate” and brushed aside the widespread murder,
violence, abduction and torture of observers and massive irregularities,
he was jeered by journalists and diplomats alike.
65. When questioned about the disenfranchisement of hundreds of
thousands of voters in Zimbabwe, the ANC official dismissed it as
“an administrative oversight!”
66. Journalists laughed out loud, stood up and walked out in disgust.
“Whoever says to the guilty, you are innocent - peoples will curse him
and nations denounce him.” Proverbs 24:24
67. It is evident that this blind support for Mugabe is inspired, in large part,
by racial prejudice.
Blinded by Racial Hatred
68. Despite Mugabe engineering one of the most “spectacular economic
collapses in history” with his national suicide of Zimbabwe, all too many
black political leaders support him - irrespective of the lawlessness and
savagery afflicting the population of Zimbabwe.
69. This racism and hypocrisy has also been evident at world events such as
the UN World Summit on Sustainable Development hosted in South
70. Even while Mugabe's supporters were slaughtering endangered wildlife
and destroying huge forests and game reserves in Zimbabwe, Mugabe
was being applauded as a key note speaker at the World Summit on
71. Some of the greatest game reserves in Africa have been in Zimbabwe.
Now many of these wildlife sanctuaries are scenes of unprecedented
slaughter. Along with the wholesale poaching, Marxist mobs have been
engaged in wholesale theft, abductions and murder.
72. Properties have been burned out, tourists have been chased out of
safari camps and game rangers have been assaulted and even killed.
73. “How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be
withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and
birds have perished.” Jeremiah 12:4
74. Under Mugabe even judges have been assaulted by mobs in their
chambers in court, journalists and editors have been arrested and
The Death of Justice
75. pastors have been arrested for praying for peace and justice, and the
only independent daily newspaper and radio station in Zimbabwe were
blown up. “Destructive forces are at work in the city; threats and lies
never leave its streets.” Psalm 55:11
76. How can anybody in the ANC ever again speak against the racial
discrimination of “apartheid South Africa”, when they have instituted
their own racial discrimination through Black Economic Empowerment
Scandalous Double Standards
77. job reservation
in South Africa,
works of art,
singing about killing
murdering farmers in
and are so
supportive of Robert
Mugabe's vicious racism
78. “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
light and light for darkness…who are wise in their own eyes…who
acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny justice to the innocent…for they
have rejected the Law of the Lord Almighty…” Isaiah 5:20-24
79. It turns out that those screaming "racism!" the most,
are the worst racists of all.
162. Under the Duties Required
in the Ninth
the Westminster Larger
The duty of
163. The duty to stand for the truth and to do so from the heart.
The duty to speak the truth and only the truth
in matters of judgment and justice.
164. The duty to speak the truth at all times. The duty to study and practice
everything true, noble, lovely and of good report.
165. Under Sins Forbidden in the Ninth Commandment, the Westminster
Standards include: The sin of giving false evidence.
The sin of lying.
166. The sin of concealing the truth. The sin of misconstruing intentions.
The sin of exaggerating minor faults.
The sin of perverting the truth to a wrong meaning.
171. The Scripture teaches us that satan is deceiving the nations.
If we find ourselves in full agreement with Hollywood and
the United Nations, we need to stop and carefully consider
where we have been deceived.
172. If you agree with the world on the major issues,
then satan has deceived you.